Stop being your own worst enemy!
A powerful course for Individuals and Practitioners
Change your brain. Change your thinking. Master your life.
Anger & Mood Control
The Practical use of Mindfulness in every day life
Communication and Conflict
Resetting Unconscious Reactions
Unmasking the Shadow
Setting Your Boundaries
Integral Life Centre, 44 High Street, Bagshot, Gu19 5AZ
Certificate of attendance for CPD if required
Gayle’s knowledge and understanding have helped me to see how I have made myself more angry, upset and frustrated through my own thinking. I’ve stopped blaming and started to gain better control over my relationships.
(NC, Entrepreneur, London)
What this course will cover:
Mastering your Brain
- Mindfulness is about controlling your thoughts (It is NOT meditation!)
- How you create your own suffering
Why you lose control and how to gain it back
- How the ‘pain body’ is formed
- Chemistry, emotions and thoughts
- Examining limiting beliefs, unmet needs, and other unconscious stuff.
Why conflict occurs
- …because you aren’t always right! (Seriously. It’s true.)
- Brain dominance and how it creates chaos in relationship
- Levels of Development (The Trump factor!)
- Other human differences which matter
How to deal with criticism and conflict (without losing your cool!)
- Patterns of self-sabotage and disempowerment
- How we disempower ourselves and get the opposite result to what we really want
- The three most important questions you will ever need to ask yourself
- Why what you think you want may not be what you really want
Why you can’t trust your thinking
- Expectations vs Reality
- The importance of questioning your thoughts (We will use The Work, by Byron Katie)
- Does it mean what you think it means? Are you sure?
Communication styles and how to get what you really want
- How mindful listening and mindful speaking empowers you
- Why conflict avoidance makes things worse
- Transactional Analysis – a communication tool that works and how to use it
- How to deal with uncomfortable emotions
The STOP Process – how to reset your unconscious reactions
- The need for a crystal clear vision of who you you want to be, and how to use it
(This is a unique process I have developed and refined to combine both the conscious and the unconscious mind to work for you, not against you.)
Taking responsibility for your happiness
- The purpose of pain
- Prioritising and setting your intentions – are you asking for the right things?
Unmasking the Shadow
- What you see in others is about you!
- Disproportionate emotions reveal your dark side (your box of frogs!)
- Shadow work helps you to turn your “box of frogs” into a treasure chest!
- Profoundly respect yourself and others
- Learn to say “No” with zero guilt
- Design your own boundaries
The course includes:
- Meditation and Mindfulness Techniques
- Cognitive Therapy Techniques
- Meditations and visualisations on MP3 for your home use (Hypnotherapy, NLP)
- Exercises and worksheets
- Personal support via phone, private online group or email during the course*.
Warning: You will need to put some effort in between sessions (homework, exercises, meditations) to make this more than head knowledge!
TWO COURSE OPTIONS:
12 WEEKS – Once per week – three month crash course!
12 Weeks (with possible breaks in-between if agreed by the group)
LEVEL 1 (8 weeks / 3 hrs per workshop) (£360)
LEVEL 2 (4 weeks / 4 hours per workshop) (£240)
Starting 11th April 2020, Saturday 10am
Cost: £600.00 per person
MONTHLY COURSE – One year for your self development!
12 Full Day workshops which will also include more Personality Types and More practical group work to enable you to work on issues at the time.
Cost: £1500 per person (Early Bird price £1300 if booked by end January 2020
Starting 28th March 2020, Saturday 10am-5pm
To register: Use the contact form or call or text Gayle 07788505053