2019 Personal Growth Course
No space available
A powerful course for Individuals and Practitioners
A FULL YEAR OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
ONE DAY PER MONTH 2019
Integral Life Centre, 44 High Street, Bagshot, Gu19 5AZ
Certificate of attendance for CPD if required
Transpersonal psychology is a model of continuous growth. Even the best meditators in the world have or had old wounds to heal, practices to learn to cope with daily life, decision making, motivation and personal growth.
Do you have what it takes to commit to helping yourself? Would you like to be more effective in helping others?
Your attitude affects everything – what is your life saying about yours?
During these workshops we will be dealing with specific topics, but at the same time learning some really worthwhile and effective techniques that you can use for yourself and others In the future.
So why not CUT THROUGH THE AIRY FAIRY PROMISES out there promising you miracles where there are none, and GET REAL practical tools, techniques and truths to help you to:
- Become more emotionally intelligent
- Increase your own self-worth and confidence levels
- Learn from your emotions
- Change your habits
- Let go of Negative habits and build positive ones that become automatic
- Tap into your full potential using proven psychology, meditation and skip the woo-woo pie in the sky stuff
- Build strong relationships while still being true to yourself
- Understand yourself and others at a deeper level
- Discover why you do what you don’t want to do and don’t do what you do want to do
- (And know what to do about it)
- Learn more about what this ‘energy’ thing is about and how to tap into it effectively
- Learn how to deal with the effect that the past has on your present
Be in control of your life
Improve mental health and brain function
Techniques and Tools we will use (some much more than others!):
- Personality Profiling
- Transactional Analysis
- Symbio Dynamics
- ‘The Work’
- and probably a lot more!
- Increased ability to master your own mind, actions and reactions!
- Increased Self-Confidence
- Increased Self-control
- Emotional Understanding and Control
- An understanding of the Power of Language
- More effective Communication
- Better Relationships
- Stronger Boundaries
- Increased Respect and Self-Respect
- More effective Motivation
- Increased success in work and career
- Deeper understanding of self and others
Is this course promising you a fairy tale life?
What it WILL do, is help you to cope with the ups and downs of life, to change what you can (effectively), to live with what you can’t change (peacefully) and to walk away from what doesn’t serve you (guilt free).
What others have said:
Gayle’s knowledge and understanding have helped me to see how I have made myself more angry, upset and frustrated through my own thinking. I’ve stopped blaming and started to gain better control over my relationships.
(NC, Entrepreneur, London)
Stop being your own worst enemy!
Change your brain. Change your thinking. Master your life.
Develop Emotional Resilience
What this course will cover:
(A monthly time table will be issued prior to the course start)
How you and others tick
- How and why we process information, react and perceive the world differently
- Your thinking style, love language and motivational gift.
Unmasking the Shadow
- What you see in others is about you!
- Disproportionate emotions reveal your dark side (your box of frogs!)
- Shadow work helps you to turn your “box of frogs” into a treasure chest!
The Practical use of Mindfulness – Mastering your Brain
Throughout the course we will be practicing Mindfulness in a day to day practical way.
- Mindfulness is about controlling your thoughts (It is NOT meditation!)
- How you create your own suffering
- Why you can’t trust your thinking
- Workshop on questioning thoughts (We will use The Work, by Byron Katie)
Stress and what it does
- The importance of nutrition and sleep on your mood and emotional well-being
- What happens to your chemistry during times of stress
- Chemical causes of anxiety and depression
Communication styles and how to get what you really want
- How mindful listening and mindful speaking empowers you
- Why conflict avoidance makes things worse
- Transactional Analysis – a communication tool that works and how to use it
- How to deal with uncomfortable emotions
Why you lose control and how to gain it back
- How the ‘pain body’ is formed
- Chemistry, emotions and thoughts
- Examining limiting beliefs, unmet needs, and other unconscious stuff.
- Anger & Mood Control techniques
How to deal with criticism and conflict (without losing your cool!)
- Patterns of self-sabotage and disempowerment
- How we disempower ourselves and get the opposite result to what we really want
- The three most important questions you will ever need to ask yourself
- Why what you think you want may not be what you really want
Why conflict occurs
- …because you aren’t always right! (Seriously. It’s true.)
- Brain dominance and how it creates chaos in relationship
- Levels of Development (The Trump factor!)
- Other human differences which matter
- Profoundly respect yourself and others
- Learn to say “No” with zero guilt
- Design your own boundaries
Taking responsibility for your happiness
- The purpose of pain
- Prioritising and setting your intentions – are you asking for the right things?
Procrastination, motivation and life purpose
- Why you do what you don’t want to do and don’t do what you want to do
- How to work out what you really want
- Clearing the things that are holding you back – unconscious and conscious!
- How to make it happen
The STOP Process – how to reset your unconscious reactions
- The need for a crystal clear vision of who you you want to be, and how to use it
(This is a unique process I have developed and refined to combine both the conscious and the unconscious mind to work for you, not against you.)
The course includes:
- Meditation and Mindfulness Techniques
- Cognitive Therapy Techniques
- Meditations and visualisations on MP3 for your home use (Hypnotherapy, NLP)
- Exercises and worksheets
- Personal support via phone, private online group or email during the course
Warning: You will need to put some effort in between sessions (homework, exercises, meditations) to make this more than head knowledge!
£1200 – payable in advance, credit card accepted. £400 deposit payable on booking and the balance in January 2019 prior to start date.
£120 per month payable by debit order
(please note that this is payable by commitment and will remain payable even if you are unable to attend a given date. It is not possible to fill your place once the course begins. Full notes and an opportunity to book a personal session to catch up is available.)
Starting Dates & Times
Start date: Saturday 12 January 2019
Monthly dates will be agreed by all as far as possible, so that there is some flexibility built in.