As an Executive Coach / Life Coach, I provide a bespoke, confidential, non-judgemental and personalised support that will enable you to achieve far more than you can easily do on your own. Coaching stimulates new thinking in you and challenges your existing thinking, perceptions and beliefs.
What can do for you?
Life coaching will help you clarify your ambitions and identify the strengths and unique gifts that you already possess. Life coaching can also help you to set and reach goals, develop new empowering beliefs, create new strengths and build resilience.
Executive coaching is not much different to Life Coaching, however I have a clear understanding of the pressures of work, family commitments and other pressures. My career began in the corporate world, specifically in marketing and advertising before launching my own business so that I could work from home. I became a bit of a serial entrepreneur until finally realising that what I truly loved doing was helping other people to be successful. Whether in life, relationships or business, my aim is to help you to be the best ‘you’ that you can be!
Do you need somebody to work with you on your business plan, strategy or just to help you think things through? My partner and I work together, pooling our resources and experience, to help you with your business growth and success.
- executive coaching (for seniors)
- start-up business coaching (for entrepreneurs)
- management coaching (for team leaders)
- staff coaching (for teams)
- interview coaching (for potential employees)
I help my clients to explore their strengths, build on their weaknesses and learn new techniques to excel in all areas.
As your coach, I offer you an external, objective and constructive perspective of your situation. My knowledge of psychology and psychometrics will help you to overcome your own blocks and mental obstacles, whilst my experience in business will help you to strategise and manage your business.
- Public Speaking skills & Confidence
- Communication skills, Interviewing Skills, Listening Skills
- Strategy and Decision Making
- Managing your Team Effectively
- Stress, anxiety, and work/life balance
- Motivation and Procrastination
Sometimes a bit of a confidence boost is needed, especially if you have just been through stressful times. Sometimes life throws things at you that undermine your sense of self belief. When you need somebody to build you back up, or even start from scratch, give me a call!
A lack of self-esteem affects our relationships, efficiency, and every aspect of our lives. As your ‘Life Coach’ I can see you without all your ‘stories’ and ‘filters’ about yourself, and help you to rediscover the person you always wanted to be.
My personal approach to confidence issues is holistic, and I try to cover all bases.
If you find yourself thinking, or saying, things like:
“I am not good enough.”
“When I am in a social situation, I don’t know what to say. I am afraid of looking stupid.”
“I think other people are somehow more intelligent, more capable than me.”
“I am not interesting.”
“People like me, but that’s because they don’t know what I am really like.”
“I am afraid of meeting new people.”
“It is terrible to be criticized.”
“How do I like myself?”
“I feel like a fraud.”
then don’t hesitate to come and see me, I’ll soon have you realising how awesome you are!
I can also work with you on:
- leadership skills
- management skills
- conflict resolution and boundaries
- public speaking
- anger management
- stress management
- communication skills
I developed ‘Resilience Coaching’ on request from a client who said “what I want is to be more resilient! I want to cope better with life’s stresses, big and small!”
Resilience coaching will take you through a 12 week course including Mindfulness, Questioning your Perceptions and thoughts, Changing your Habits, and much more. (See Personal Mastery Course for group sessions)
The objective is exactly what it says on the tin: Resilience!
In today’s world we have choices that our parents and grandparents never had.As your Career Coach I will help you to:
- Work out who you are and what you want from your education, career, and life.
- Organise and make sense of your thoughts and feelings about your career choices.
- Understand your own strengths and weaknesses, and blend these with your existing skills and experience.
- Make decisions based on your unique brain function.
- Work through your blocks to success or any obstacles that are holding you back.
- Establish your real life goals and what will make you happy and fulfilled.
- Identify your perfect career choices.
- Manage your professional and personal life balance.
- Interview Techniques and confidence.
- Develop a plan to achieve your goals and determine next steps to get there.
*I will not give you advice on any particular career, but will help you to know what you are looking for and why.
How your Coaching Sessions will work
Coaching can be done online via Skype, or in person (in Bagshot, Surrey) or, if you prefer, we could even meet in your favourite coffee shop! (Nice to get out sometimes!)
We may do a course of sessions (as with Resilience Coaching) or work together until you have met your goals.
Group Coaching is also available, just ask!
Looking for a Life Coach in your local area? Please call me!
The mind is a wonderful slave, but a terrible master! In order to be the master of our lives and destinies, we must first become master of our own minds!
Images courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net